Gindis Terms and conditions
Gindis (“Gindis” or “Service”), is composed of the Gindis website, www.gindis.com and affiliated sites, and offers games, activities and services including Gindis Games products and services. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Gindis”) owns these sites. Your use of Gindis subject at all times to our Terms of Service. Your Gindis member account (“Account”) and all of our games, activities and other services, regardless of when they are added to Gindis, are governed by our Terms of Service.
Our player community is always evolving, so it's important that you periodically check here (as well as the rules and instructions in your favorite game areas) for updates and new information. Gindis may update or revise the Terms of Service at any time. If we revise the Terms of Service, such revision shall be effective thirty (30) days after posting the new Terms of Service on Gindis. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically to become aware of such revisions. You can view the Terms of Service at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link at the bottom of our Gindis.com home page. Your continued use of the Service thirty (30) days after a revised Terms of Service is posted on Gindis will mean that you accept all such revisions. If you don't agree to the changes, or to any of the terms in this Terms of Service, your only remedy is not to use Gindis and to cancel any Account or services you have signed up for.
If you violate our Terms of
Service, we may issue you a warning about the violation,
The Terms of Service and any posted rules or instructions regarding a particular game, activity, contest, or sweepstakes, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Gindis regarding your rights and obligations in your use of the Service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and any other rules or instructions posted on Gindis, Gindis shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion. If you have questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
1. GINDIS ACCOUNT
When you complete an Gindis registration process, you create an Gindis Account and become an Gindis Member (“Member”). Your Account allows you to participate in certain games and activities on Gindis. To create an Account, you must select a login name and password. Your login name is your Gindis identity. You may not use a login name that is used by someone else, and your login name cannot be vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or be used in any way that violates the Terms of Service. You may not provide false information during the registration process. You must provide truthful and accurate information in creating your Gindis Account.
You are solely responsible
for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system,
video console system or any other device that allow surfing the web. You may not
reveal your password to other users. Gindis will not ask you to reveal your
password or ever initiate any contact with you asking for your
Charges, Billing And Free
You may have an Gindis Account without paying Gindis to participate in a game or other activity. However, Gindis allow you to buy packages in the game. You must have an Gindis Account to get the packages in the game. The fees and other billing information are published in the game pages.
Gindis and you both have the right to terminate or cancel your Account or a particular subscription at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account or a particular subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Gindis. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any term of this Terms of Service or Gindis enforcement or application of this Agreement; (2) the Content available through Gindis or any change in Content provided through Gindis; (3) your ability to access and/or use Gindis; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.
You can cancel your Account or a particular subscription by delivering notice to Gindis Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org Gindis reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your Account or a particular subscription. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. In the event that your Account or a particular subscription is terminated or canceled, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits (e.g., points in an online game) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account or anything within Gindis associated with it (such as points, tokens or in-game items). Active Gindis Account holders may not allow former Account holders whose Account has been terminated by Gindis to use their Accounts. Any delinquent or unpaid Accounts or Accounts with unresolved issues with Gindis must be settled before Gindis may allow you to register again.
2. ONLINE CONTENT.
By "Content," we mean the software, communications, images, sounds, and all the material and information you see on our Service. Gindis, our Members, our affiliates, and our independent content providers provide most of the Content on Gindis. Gindis does not pre-screen all Content. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of Content found on Gindis.
Strong vulgar language, crude or explicit sexual references, discussions of illegal drugs, and hate speech are always inappropriate Content for Gindis. Content standards may vary depending on where you are on Gindis, the type of game you are playing and the expectations of the community. Some game play and chat rooms may involve use of stronger language than others, including mild expletives. Always use your best judgment in online conduct. If you would not say something in a room full of people you have never met, or in the workplace, don't post it on our message boards or chat.
Gindis representatives may monitor your communications on Gindis. But we cannot monitor all of the Content on Gindis, and we do not attempt to do so. Some of the areas on Gindis allow you to filter the chat you see. You can use this feature to reduce your exposure to words you do not wish to see. Reading the game help documents or asking our Gindis staff members or other players in the game is a great way to learn how to use these tools. If you encounter something you don't want to see, you can report it to the game support or complaint e-mail address for the area in which the incident occurred. Gindis does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any Content that you or other users communicate on the Service. Gindis does not assume any responsibility or liability for Content that is generated by Members or other guests on Gindis. We reserve the right to remove Content that is objectionable to us for any reason. This determination is in our sole discretion, and is final. Gindis does not assume any liability for any failure to remove, or any delay in removing, Content.
If we removed Content that you created, we may send you a warning. If it's a serious offense or you've violated our rules before, we may ban you from participating on Gindis and terminate your Account.
3. ONLINE CONDUCT.
Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on Gindis. You must also obey rules for use of third party tools, and rules of interactive service providers, state, local, federal laws, or foreign or international law where appropriate. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. We terminate use of Gindis and cooperate with law enforcement for illegal behavior.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of Gindis and for all of your communication and activity on the Service, including any Content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless Gindis., its affiliates, employees, officers, and directors from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on Gindis, including any Content that you contribute.
In order to make everyone's
experience here at Gindis Games enjoyable, we have set up several basic
guidelines which we ask that you follow. Violation of any of these rules can and
will result in immediate removal of your Gindis account. In order to access or play Gindis Games, or
use services made available through Gindis, you must have an account with
Under no circumstances are users allowed to use the assistance of automated processes to improve their performance in the Games. Use of automated scripts or other software that accesses the Gindis servers for any reason outside of normal game play is expressly forbidden.
Players who are trying to manipulate the rules and/or use loopholes in them can be deleted from the game. Before taking a decision each case will be looked at separately by the Gindis team.
Playing fairly and Honestly
ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd upholds high standards of
moral behavior. Any playe
Responsibility of the developers:
The team of Gindis will do
everything possible for the game to run flawlessly, beyond that ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd is
not liable in any way for server breakdown, faulty programming etc. The
occurrence of any disadvantages for a user resulting
Gindis is visited by a great number of people. Posts and messages spreading racists, religious intolerance, vulgar and other publicly unacceptable topics will not be tolerated. They may lead to warnings or/and sanctions or direct termination of accounts.
You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal your password to other users.
It is forbidden to use any type of software that can harm or interfere with the correct functioning of Gindis Games.
It is forbidden to use any bots or
1. If you bought any of the game packages we will not give refund because the system gives them automatically to your country.
2. If you lost the game for any reason we will not refund you because you got the packages.
3. If you use the Gindis supporter package then you cannot refund on it!
4. We recommend to all players to
put hard password and to be careful with the player
* Important to keep all your registered information that you can recover your country incase you lost all your login information.
5. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd keep the right to compensation player in the game if we found that you were attack by cheater but it’s important to know to we will not refund you for your packages.
6. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd keeps the right to change/update the game rules and the game packages or the site gindis.com and you cannot get refund because of the change/update.
7. If you bought SMS and your country was under attack and you did not got SMS then we cannot be responsible. (The SMS went out from the site to your cellular company)
ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd does not carry any responsibility for any equipment that has been harmed while the game was played. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd is not responsible for any personal injury. The team of ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd warns that extensive periods of time sitting in front of a computer could be unhealthy.
ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd reserves the right to change any aspect of the game without prio
Gindis Games Policies
ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd makes every effort to monitor the Games and ensure a fair and competitive gaming environment. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd reserves the right to remove any user from the Games without notice and provides no grantee of service quality. By participating in Gindis Games, you agree not to hold ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd responsible for any incidental damages caused by our service, known or unknown at that time and forever hold harmless in any claim against ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd.
Thank you for abiding by these rules and helping make ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd the world's largest interactive gaming environment. If a fellow user is violating these rules, please let us know immediately.
You can contact Gindis through the following methods of e-mail.
All Matters and in English please email@example.com
You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:
* Caught manipulating bugs in the game or has been cheating.
* Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
* Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person. Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated. ·
* Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming” or flooding [posting repetitive text].
* Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are an Gindis employee or a representative of Gindis, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Gindis or any of Gindis 's partners or affiliates.
* Attempt to get a password, other
account information, or other private information from a Member or any other
user on Gindis. Remember: Gindis employees will NEVER ask for your password.
Don't give your password, reminde
* Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
* Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
* Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data. ·
* Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our Service. ·
* Improperly use in game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Gindis staff members.
* Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.
* You may not modify any part of the Service or any Service Web Site that Gindis does not specifically authorize you to modify.
* You must obey all applicable laws, regulations and rules wherever you are on the Service. This includes rules for use of third-party technology and content, rules of interactive service providers, and federal, state, local and foreign laws where applicable. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The laws that apply in the offline world must be obeyed online as well. We have zero tolerance for illegal behavior on the Service. We will cooperate with law enforcement in such matters.
* You may not post or communicate any player’s real-world personal information within the Service or through any Service Web Site or any Service bulletin board. ·
* You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
* You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any Gindis product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. ·
* You will not attempt to play your Gindis game on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd. You will not participate in any online service that provides online features or game play for your Gindis game that is not authorized by ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd.
* You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing an Gindis game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
If you encounter another user of the Service who is violating any of the Rules of Conduct described above, please report them using the "Help" or "Report Abuse" functions of the Service (e.g., to capture chat and to report abusive users).
ÚJ RÓZSAKERT does not recognize or condone any outside service that may be used for the exchange of power in the game, assets or attributes that you may accumulate as a result of participating in the Service or playing your Gindis game. This includes the exchange of power in the game eBay™ or Yahoo! ™ Auctions. We don't assume any responsibility for, and won't support, such transactions. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN EXCHANGING ASSETS ON THESE SERVICES!
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU ALLOW TO USE YOUR SERVICE ACCOUNT OR USER ID, AND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (INCLUDING TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THESE RULES.
IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE THE
SERVICE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE, GINDIS MAY OCCASIONALLY FIND IT
NECESSARY TO MAKE CHANGES TO, OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF, THE SERVICE IN
ORDER TO BRING IT BACK INTO BALANCE. THESE CHANGES OR RESETS MAY AFFECT YOUR
GAME ACCOUNT OR
THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE SERVICE WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT ÚJ RÓZSAKERT LTD MAY HAVE MADE.
Public Nature of
You acknowledge and agree that your communications with other users via chats, conferences, bulletin boards, and any other avenues of communication on this Service are public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of this Service. You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on this Service may be seen and used by others and result in unsolicited communications, therefore we strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information about yourself in your public communications on our Service. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd is not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the Service, or for the actions of other users.
Once you post or send any
Content to Gindis.com, you expressly grant Gindis.com. the complete and irrevocable
right to quote, re-post, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit,
broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the
Content in any form, anywhere, with o
and Unsolicited E-mail.
You may not advertise any goods or services on Gindis.com. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are not allowed. You may not use any area of Gindis.com to collect information, including login names, about Gindis.com Members, and use of such information to send unsolicited e-mail or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You may not exploit Gindis.com, or any games or services offered on Gindis.com for any commercial purpose. Any violation of these provisions can subject your Gindis.com Account(s) to immediate termination (or result in revocation of Guest status, if you are a guest) and further legal action.
Use of Machines,
The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on Gindis.com is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. You may only play Gindis.com games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time. Gindis.com may terminate and permanently disqualify any Members who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service. All decisions by Gindis.com are final.
Copyrights and Trademarks.
Much of the Content available on Gindis.com is owned by Gindis.com or our licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You shall not copy or download any Content from Gindis.com unless we have expressly authorized you to do so.
You must have the legal right to upload any Content to Gindis.com before you do so. You shall not copy, transmit, modify, distribute, show in public or in private, modify or create any derivative works from the Content you find on Gindis.com, unless Gindis.com expressly authorizes you to do so in writing. Making unauthorized copies of any Content found on Gindis.com can lead to the termination of your Gindis.com Account(s) (or revocation of Guest status, if you are a guest) and may subject you to further legal action. Similarly, other content owners may take criminal or civil action against you. In that event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gindis.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, employees, officers, directors and agents.
When you connect to Gindis.com, we may retrieve information from the computer used to log onto the Service about the computer's hardware system and any data related to the computer's operation of Gindis.com Software. We will not collect any personal information about you.
Links to Third-Party
Gindis.com may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Gindis.com including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
4. BETA TESTS.
You may be given the opportunity to beta test new games and site features. Your participation as a beta tester is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Closed beta tests are confidential. The beta games, including information about features and functionality to be offered as part of the games, are confidential. If you participate in a closed beta test, you will use your best efforts to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to, copying, disclosure, and unauthorized use of the beta games. You will carry out the testing personally and not provide access to beta games to any other person. You agree that breach of the above confidentiality obligations will cause irreparable harm to Gindis.com, and Gindis.com is entitled to (in addition to any other remedies available to it) ex parte injunctive relief without bond to prevent the breach or threatened breach of your obligations. Your obligation to keep the beta games confidential will continue until Gindis.com publicly distributes, or has otherwise disclosed to the public through no fault of yours, each of the games and the content that you are testing.
All Beta Tests
(Closed And Open):
(1) As a beta tester, you are invited to play beta games for the sole purpose of evaluating the games and identifying errors. Nothing in this Agreement, or on this site, shall be construed as granting you any rights or privileges of any kind with respect to the beta games or content that you find here. The beta games are provided for testing on an "as is" "as available" basis and we make no warranty to you of any kind, express or implied.
(2) When playing some beta
games, you may accumulate treasure, experience points, equipment, or other value
or status indicators. This data may be reset at any time during the testing
process, and it may be reset when the particular game completes this testing
phase. In this case, all player history and data will be erased and each
(3) By selecting a "Play" button to start a beta game, you agree that: (i) playing beta games is at your own risk and that you know that the games may include known or unknown bugs, (ii) any value or status indicators that you achieve through game play may be erased at any time, (iii) Gindis.com has no obligation to make these games available for play without charge for any period of time, nor to make them available at all, (iv) these games may be available only by subscription once the testing process is complete or at any time in the future; (v) Gindis.com Terms of Service apply to your use of the games during the testing phase, and (vi) if it is a closed beta test, you will keep all information about the beta games confidential as stated above and not disclose such information to any other person.
(4) Beta Test accounts are non-transferable under any circumstances.
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
By subscribing to our newsletter(s), subscribers understand they may be automatically entered into future contests and sweepstakes for subscribers as long as they meet the applicable eligibility requirements, and also agree to all rules and conditions of those contests and sweepstakes.
6. LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY AND LIABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF GINDIS, GINDIS SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GINDIS, GINDIS SOFTWARE, GINDIS ’SPRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. GINDIS PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT GINDIS WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE
THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH GINDIS OR ITS LICENSORS
IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND
AGREE THAT GINDIS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR
ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT,
COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR USE OF GINDIS SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE
SHALL GINDIS OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS',
OR DIRECTORS' (COLLECTIVELY, " GINDIS AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE
AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO GINDIS FOR THE SERVICE. IN NO CASE SHALL GINDIS OR GINDI
SAFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR
USE OF GINDIS, GINDIS SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN
ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OR MEMBERSHIP WITH GINDIS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR
JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, GINDIS AND
GINDIS AFFILIATES' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT
Upon request by Gindis.com, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ÚJ RÓZSAKERT Ltd and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, vendors, and content providers from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from a breach of these Terms of Service fo
8. OTHER LEGAL TERMS.
You agree that these Terms of Service are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this Agreement. You also understand and agree that the Gindis.com Terms of Service, including Gindis.com enforcement of those policies, are not intended to confer, and do not confer, any rights or remedies upon any person. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
The laws of
© 2004 Gindis.com All rights reserved.